Foxconn Hacked; Passwords and Logins Posted Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

swat565

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2008
Close guess! It was 54321 for one of the lead managers and a few employes, which allowed them to do this from what I've read on another site.

duxducis

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
no way password that easy, all good red blooded executives usually use something like
"bigbutts" or "thatmademehappy" and "thatsnotmyfault"
123456 is from 90's era lol

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]duxducis[/nom]no way password that easy, all good red blooded executives usually use something like "bigbutts" or "thatmademehappy" and "thatsnotmyfault" 123456 is from 90's era lol[/citation]
You didn't see this article then.

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
"We enjoy exposing governments and corporations, but the more prominent reason, is the hilarity that ensues when compromising and destroying an infrastructure.""

in other words - for the lulz? where's the lulzsec group btw?

G

The only Apple "i" product I'd buy is one that was originally conceived on The Colbert Report... the iMonFire, a flamethrower.

Realistically, most people these days don't care how or under what conditions their products are produced just so long as they get them. It's this psychopathic attitude that has caused society to take a step backwards.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
[citation][nom]Phishy714[/nom]"It seems those purchasing Apple products aren't happy with how the workers that make their devices are being treated..[/citation]
Your xbox 360 was made there.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Yeah, but Mircrosoft is SUPPOSED to be evil right? I thought Apple was blessed by the higher powers and pixie dust :p Just messing around, i don't agree with these types of working condition's anywhere regardless of what products are made there, but you cant argue that lowest bidder wins. And why do they win? Because we complain about stuff being to expensive so they make it on the cheap and buy the cheapest. I doubt things will change as the US is not the only country being affected by Chinas cheap labor and lack of labor law, Mexico, Brazil and other countries have had the manufacturing plants closed and moved to China (Nextel comes to mind) and let me tell you, i know in Mexico, they pay between $5-$10 a day! Sure China is the leading the world in manufacturing but it isn't helping their country any, just the people at the top :(

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
adding to the above comment, can anyone do the math as to how much an XBOX 360 (or iPad 2)would cost if it were made here in the states in and just to insult to injury, in a Union state :D

[citation][nom]SteelCity1981[/nom]they interviewed one worker that works there and she gets paid under a dollar an hour. How sad is that....[/citation]Not said at all, given that chinese currency is a lot weaker than the USD. If you think all those workers will get paid minimum wage we see in the USA, the iphone will cost 15k+

[citation][nom]AntiZig[/nom]Not said at all, given that chinese currency is a lot weaker than the USD. If you think all those workers will get paid minimum wage we see in the USA, the iphone will cost 15k+[/citation]

Considering how much of the cost of Apple's products is pure profit, I fail to see an iphone costing that much just because of workers getting fair pay, better hours, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.