[SOLVED] Fps and bottleneck

May 26, 2020
I have fx8350 processor and I have rtx 2060 card. When iam playing pubg (emulator or mobile) the game isn't even reaching 50 fps. The max frames are 30 and the least is 9 fps. I know that there will be bottleneck, but still, is it really impossible to achieve 50fps with out frames drop?

Solution
FX8350 has slow cores.
It likely can not drive the graphics card any faster.
A common problem with FX processors and their motherboards is inadequate cooling which will throttle the cpu performance even more.
On the off chance that you are experiencing throttling, take the case covers off and direct a house fan to cool the innards.
See if that helps.
May 26, 2020
I’m no expert in bottlenecking, but with a 2060 I don’t think that should be happening. If I were you, I’d check the usage of both your graphics card and your cpu, and make sure that something else isn’t using it up. If the issue continues, than it’s likely that one of the components could be damaged or not working properly. It can also depend on what settings you are running CSGO on, and if your running everything on ultra-high settings I wouldn’t say that’s completely out of the realm of possibility.

FX8350 has slow cores.
A common problem with FX processors and their motherboards is inadequate cooling which will throttle the cpu performance even more.
On the off chance that you are experiencing throttling, take the case covers off and direct a house fan to cool the innards.
See if that helps.

Solution
May 26, 2020
FX8350 has slow cores.
See if that helps.
Thank you for the reply. I will try what you've mentioned and will check if there is any change.