Question FPS drop after 2-3 minutes of gaming.

Aug 27, 2019
Hi, I have a problem and I do not know how to solve it. 2 weeks ago I bought a cpu and a gpu now.
FX-6300 and RX 470. When I enter a game (in Dying Light, CS: GO, minecraft, fortnite, ark Survival Evolved with height/medium settings) are 70-90 fps, but over 2-3 minutes drastically decreases to 25-30 fps and is fixed at maximum 30 fps. I started performance monitoring and from what I see in" GPU usage " is almost always at 0%.

CPU: FX-6300 six cores
GPU: RX 470 strix gaming
Motherboard: A960G+
RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz

Prior to starting any gaming, you might want to do a CPU-Z or Prime95 run while monitoring HWMonitor for several minutes, being mindful for any signs of CPU or VRM throttling... (Many older AMD boards with too powerful of a CPU and/or insufficient airflow across VRM circuitry will overheat the voltage regulators, and throttle the CPU to compensate...)

Aug 27, 2019
OK, then that's not it. It could be a bug in Windows power plan, have you installed the AMD chipset drivers? You could also try switching the Windows power plan to Performance.
I downloaded ParkControl and put "high Performance". It didn't help. I have the impression that it's because the video card is not used to the maximum, to monitor performance I see it is used very rarely, rarely reaches 50% + most often stay at 0% -1%.
I just think it's because of this, I'm not very good at it.
The drivers are intalate the latest version.