Question Fps drop after fresh windows install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2023
Did a fresh windows 11 install on my asus tuf dash f15(rtx 3060 i5 12th gen 16gb 500 gb m.2) intalled all the driver etc.Restarted the run games i run valorant i was getting 190 -200 fps .that’s higher than prev windows which was 110-120.But after I restart again its stuch to 90-100 fps.
Installed all drivers from official asus website by my bios model.Set the graphics to performance.Power settings are good too.Can anyone suggest what’s happening?Also no background apps running.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you let the OS download and install drivers for your laptop or did you manually install all relevant drivers in an elevated command? BIOS updates pending? Where did you source the installer for the OS?

Apr 8, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you let the OS download and install drivers for your laptop or did you manually install all relevant drivers in an elevated command? BIOS updates pending? Where did you source the installer for the OS?
I manually did the installation also windows did complete some updates automatically in that process but fps affected later on.I already had os installer by usb as i used it in my pc so many times and it didn’t had any issues.i got it from a website i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.