[SOLVED] FPS drop,freeze valorant uniquement

Sep 7, 2021
Bonsoir à tous je vous explique mon souci , je suis pass d'une 970gtx ou j'avais 180-200fps constant fluidité total a une 6700xt fe toute neuve.
Apres des jours et des jours de recherches je perd espoire , desinstalation avec ddu reinstalation a plusiseur reprise, sur d'autres jeux comme apex legends ou warzon pas de souci les fps sont la et la fluidité est total.

Sur valorant j'obtien 300+ de fps avec de gros des que je bouge rapidement la souris , une sorte de freeze mon jeux n'est pas fluide.

Solution
Hey i have :
gpu Rx 6700
Cpu Ryzen 5 2600
16xg de ram ddr 2300mhz
Windows 10
X470 gaming pro
Try this:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the driver using DDU (Both Nvidia if there is any and Radeon), just pick clean and do not restart ones ( so that you could uninstall the radeon driver after uninstalling the nvidia driverif there is any)
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on your list) like this:
unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flash drive, plug it on top rear usb slot)
  • boot up to windows and install the...
Bonsoir à tous je vous explique mon souci , je suis pass d'une 970gtx ou j'avais 180-200fps constant fluidité total a une 6700xt fe toute neuve.
Apres des jours et des jours de recherches je perd espoire , desinstalation avec ddu reinstalation a plusiseur reprise, sur d'autres jeux comme apex legends ou warzon pas de souci les fps sont la et la fluidité est total.

Sur valorant j'obtien 300+ de fps avec de gros des que je bouge rapidement la souris , une sorte de freeze mon jeux n'est pas fluide.
What are the pc specs?

Hey i have :
gpu Rx 6700
Cpu Ryzen 5 2600
16xg de ram ddr 2300mhz
Windows 10
X470 gaming pro
Try this:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the driver using DDU (Both Nvidia if there is any and Radeon), just pick clean and do not restart ones ( so that you could uninstall the radeon driver after uninstalling the nvidia driverif there is any)
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on your list) like this:
unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flash drive, plug it on top rear usb slot)
  • boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, choose amd ryzen balanced power plan and you may connect to internet.
  • Install the latest radeon driver. reboot, go to graphics settings and enable Hardware accelerated gpu scheduling like this and restart:
    unknown.png
  • And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any.
*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP, make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files first, and do the steps by order.

Also make sure the psu pcie cable is alligned 1 cable for 1 pcie slot, like this:
unknown.png

Last edited:
Solution
Sep 7, 2021
Merci a vous , tous est bien a jour tout avais deja etait fait avec DDU en mode sans echec ; je retiens a préciser que seul le probleme ce passe sur le jeux valorant , dans le parametre graphique je n'est pas l'obtion " hardware accélère gpu schedulding par contre .

J'ai essayer vos methodes mais j'ai toujours les memes soucis sur valorant .

Merci a vous , tous est bien a jour tout avais deja etait fait avec DDU en mode sans echec ; je retiens a préciser que seul le probleme ce passe sur le jeux valorant , dans le parametre graphique je n'est pas l'obtion " hardware accélère gpu schedulding par contre .

J'ai essayer vos methodes mais j'ai toujours les memes soucis sur valorant .
Is your windows updated to the latest? because it is on the latest windows. I use Windows 10 update 21H1 anyways.

Also 160-200fps is fine because the game is a bit unoptimized, and i had someone the same issues as yours, far more worst (getting only 90fps max in game) and did this step, it worked. also had a friend of mine who get the same fps max without streaming, and drops the max fps to 120ish while streaming.

So after doing my steps and still 200fps at best, then i think it's the game itself, you should try csgo if the fps is better or not.

Last edited: