Question fps drop in games

Jul 14, 2020
So i built my first pc a while ago in like november of last year and when i first built it i ran into a couple problems such as audio problems but i solved those and when i played games such as csgo,fortnite, and cod i would ready up to get in a game and i would be sent back to the lobby i tried everything i could to fix it and i couldn't figure it out so I factory reset which solved the problems, afterwards my dad told me to put norton virus protector on my pc and when i did i had MAJOR problems streaming and gaming like fps drop in games and in my streams so i took norton off my computer and its been a lot better but when i stream i still get some fps drop in games not so much in my streams anymore and i put norton on my computer a few weeks after i built so it was a while ago so i ve been dealing with fps drop in games after i play them for a few hours but whats really bothering me is when i play fortnite i get fps drop in a pub game after only 4-5 games but if im in creative i can keep a stable 200 fps for hours until in get fps drop but what is really annoying is that most of my friends have absolute garbage pcs yet they can run fortnite and other games smoother than me, my friend has a 500 dollar prebuilt yet he gets 0 fps drop in fortnite when gaming for hours and its really annoying, how can i get my pc to stop dropping fps when only playing like 4 games?, should i factory reset again? im hesitant to factory reset because i have so many files i want to keep that i use to make content on my yt channel and instagram so i don't want to get rid of everything, is there any other option? here are my specs
cpu: i7 9700k with evga aoi cooler
gpu: gtx 1660ti
psu: evga 650 w bronze
MB: gigabyte z390 ud
RAM: crucial ballistix 16gs
storage: 1 terabyte seagate barracuda and 500gb ssd

Jul 14, 2020
cpu/gpu temp and usage during game?

ram/ssd/hdd usage?

malware scan?

what the resolution are you playing?
I play 1920x1080 for most games with low to medium settings and for fortnite i play stretched with low setting, i did malware scan and i have 0 PUPS and cpu usage is 50-60% when playing for a short amount of time but when i play for hours it can go up to 80 and that's when i start dropping fps and my gpu usage is 8-10% in task manager but i did a benchmark with msi afterburner and my cpu usage was around 39-50% and my gpu was 49-60%, i changed som nvidia control panel settings to give make my gpu run at its maximum performance yet there was little to no difference. im not sure about my ram ans ssd hdd usage, well actually i think one of them is at around 60-80%