[SOLVED] FPS drop in GTA V

Davfred777

Reputable
Apr 2, 2017
Hi,
On my PC, when I play GTA V, fps drops randomly in between. I get 60 fps and suddenly it drops to 10 for a few seconds and goes back to normal. This happens for every 5-6 minutes. This doesn't happen in all games. It happens in GTA V mostly and some times in Mafia 3. But all others games run fine. Even Red dead redemption 2 is running fine. Is there any fix for this?

Solution
Oh, I heard from a lot of guys about this problem it can be caused by a low pc or by a game bag, it happens frequently in a populated place like the center of the city or town. One of my friends also had such a problem and he started to look for help, finally he came across this site GTA 5 android. Here you can find information for the best configuration in GTA so that your fps won't drop also here you can find information about other bugs, the most popular mods and also the latest information about GTA V

Davfred777

Reputable
Apr 2, 2017
Then that should happen in every game, right? Red Dead Redemption 2 - a far more demanding game is running absolutely fine. Even after 3 to 4 hours of continuous play, RDR 2 runs fine. Where as, in GTA V, fps drops from the start.

Aug 25, 2020
Oh, I heard from a lot of guys about this problem it can be caused by a low pc or by a game bag, it happens frequently in a populated place like the center of the city or town. One of my friends also had such a problem and he started to look for help, finally he came across this site GTA 5 android. Here you can find information for the best configuration in GTA so that your fps won't drop also here you can find information about other bugs, the most popular mods and also the latest information about GTA V

Last edited:
Solution