[SOLVED] FPS Drop on Warzone and Cold War

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone, I got a brand new pc from my uncle like 5 months ago but I don't know much about specs. I have an RTX 2070, an Intel i7-10700F and 16 GB RAM but when I play COD WZ or CW my fps go from 150 to 30 every 10 seconds and it's really unplayable if someone helps me that would be great (I also speak french/italian)

Solution
Hi itachiblh_.

Your system shouldn't do this with a RTX 2070, 10700F and 16GB of RAM.

What you should start with is using the program called DDU (Display Drivers Uninstaller) to remove any traces of older drivers then reinstall the latest Nvidia Drivers.

Hi itachiblh_.

Your system shouldn't do this with a RTX 2070, 10700F and 16GB of RAM.

What you should start with is using the program called DDU (Display Drivers Uninstaller) to remove any traces of older drivers then reinstall the latest Nvidia Drivers.

If that doesn't work look at your temperatures. Thermal throttling could cause this.

What is your PSU brand and model?

Last edited:
Solution
May 6, 2021
So, I thought it worked but it started doing it again after 1 hour or so.(btw when I play both Cod my cpu is at 83°)
What should I do now please?

Last edited:
May 6, 2021
So after trying again it doesn't lag anymore, the problem if it helps anyone was that my ssd was loaded so I bought another one and moved half of my games in there.
Thanks for the help ^^