FPS Drop Problemes.

Denzof

Reputable
Aug 22, 2014
I got my new PC and I was very happy that finally I can play some good games on nice graphic settings. I installed every driver with the latest version and started to download my Steam games. First I'm a big CSGO fan and I wanted to try the game on maximum settings and I was impressed how smooth it played (my old pc barely could run the game on lowest). But after some time I noticed that my FPS dropped to 17-30 from 60 and it started to lag. I checked the temperature and it was 70 C which is ok and no reason to drop. Then it came back to stable 60. After 10-15 mins of playing it happened again the FPS dropped. So I quited the game and started looking for answers and found nothing, well I tried everything that people suggested but none of those worked.
I even set everything to the lowest settings possible and I got around 100 FPS but AGAIN back to 20 FPS for no reason. This isn't just for CSGO. I also installed FarCry 3 and GTA IV. I always wanted to play those games on max settings. I launched them and set everything to max, started playing the game, looked very nice. After some time again in both games for no reason my FPS dropped and after 20-30 seconds it comes back to normal. Also tried it with lowest settings I can get very smooth game but this happens regardless. Same with Battlefield 3. I left every setting on default in the Catalyst app.
I downloaded a lot of previous versions for the driver but none of them made any difference, it still did the FPS drop.

I hope you guys could help me with this. My PC specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64x
Hard disk Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA-III
AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
Cooler CPU Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000
Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Dual Channel Kit
Sapphire Radeon R9 280 Dual-X OC WITH BOOST 3GB DDR5 384-bit
Sirtec - High Power Element BRONZE 600W