FPS drop when plugged in on low battery

Sep 18, 2018
i recently bought an Acer aspire 576G to use for CSGO, Black Desert Online and other games. with the MX150 GPU and on full battery plugged in, the fps is good. and running on batter it is the same. however i have recently noticed that if my charger comes unplugged and it gets to low battery, once i plug the charger back in my fps go straight to the toilet. could this have to do with the adapter not having enough power (65W) to handle both the charge and games? or can i change something in my settings to fix it? Thanks for the help

Solution
Well im not expert but maybe because the battery is low so your laptop is not getting enough power to run at power also check open the control panel and click on power options and see if it's set on high performance or on balanced performance or on power saver if it's not set on high performance then choose high performance so your laptop uses more power but i would not advise it because the laptop might get really heated up and that could put you laptop at risk so if you have a cooling panel under your laptop the. Give it a try

sultan_4

Commendable
Apr 22, 2016
Well im not expert but maybe because the battery is low so your laptop is not getting enough power to run at power also check open the control panel and click on power options and see if it's set on high performance or on balanced performance or on power saver if it's not set on high performance then choose high performance so your laptop uses more power but i would not advise it because the laptop might get really heated up and that could put you laptop at risk so if you have a cooling panel under your laptop the. Give it a try

Solution