Question FPS dropped from 300+ to unplayable overnight

Feb 5, 2022
I recently built a new pc (specs down below) which was running perfectly the day I built it. For example I ran Fortnite at about 200+ FPS avg and Minecraft was running 1000+ avg, however the next morning I started playing again my FPS had suddenly dropped in all games to an unplayable level (Note: the PC was off all night and no changes were made to the pc overnight). Fornite is now running at a very unstable 30 FPS and Minecraft struggles to get 100 FPS, also very unstable, the fact that the FPS is dropping alot makes the games unplayable (drops to 8 FPS or lower on both games when I move my mouse). Since I just bought the pc I send it back to the company I bought the rig from and they "took care of the problem" I got my pc back this morning but the problem is still there, and all games are still unplayable. Before I had sent the computer back I tried a few things I thought could solve the problem: I ran DDU and reinstalled all the drivers for my GPU, downloaded all motherboard drivers and reinstalled all the games and checked for unusual temperatures in CPU, GPU and Motherboard, they were all fine. The company that "fixed" problem had replaced the motherboard since they thought that was the problem, they ran several of their stress tests and stressed every component to get to this conclusion. But my pc is pretty much useless now so I wondered if maybe someone here knows a solution. I've had alot of pc's and have been a pc gamer for a while now but I have never seen FPS drop this much overnight.

Thanks in advance for any response.

PC Specs:
i5-11400F - Be Quiet! Pure Rock Slim 2 (CPU cooler)
GTX 1050 Ti
16GB RAM 3200Mhz
1 TB SSD NVMe M.2
Asus Prime B560-Plus
Corsair CV650

Feb 5, 2022
I am running Windows 10 21H2 and the installer was with the product key, I got it from the same company the pc is from.
My bios is version 1030.