FPS drops after last nvidia update

Dec 6, 2018
FPS Problems. Hi guys,

I bought Bf5 yesterday and already played bf1 for a very long time. On Bf5 I started to play and with worked pretty well like 60 fps+ than yesterday I decide to watch some fps boost videos on youtube just to get that 5-10 fps more u know. Well after that I updated my Nvidia driver (GeForce GTX 1050 Ti) and after that I restarted my pc. Well after all that I went from 60fps+ to 10-15 fps. I tried to change all on low and watch a lot of videos on youtube and didnt find anything that could help me. Now my bf1 is s**t to and I don't know how to fix this.. is maybe an issue with the last Nvidia driver update? already uninstalled Nvidia and repaired bf5 nothing still on that shitty 10-15 fps.. Can anybody help me? Will be nice ! Thx

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 @ 2.50GHz
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
8,00GB
Motherboard
KBL Sienna_KLS (U3E1)
%1 Chipset
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 630 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (Acer Incorporated [ALI]) 35 °C
ForceWare version: 417.22
SLI Disabled

bryceberger

Honorable
Dec 2, 2015

When you updated the Drivers did it change any settings in game? I'm not 100% sure but if you go into the graphics settings in Nvidia you might be able to preset the graphics settings and optimize the game through the Nvidia software.

use the last known good driver. simple. use the one that works. don't auto update them. update when you NEED them for a game you want to play, etc... still, there could be issues.

with consoles, they do that nonsense for me, and all the testing.. lol love it

Dec 9, 2018
I am facing the same problem. I want to know which version of the driver did you installed ? There are like 20 driver versions available on the advance search page, from v390.65 to v417.22 which is the latest.

Dec 9, 2018

Sir, is there any way to know the last known good driver ? Because my older version too gave me low fps, so even if i uninstall my most recent updated driver and download and install the previous one, then also it is not helping. So i would highly appreciate if there's a way to find out the best known version of the driver. Which driver version is optimal in today's date ?

TRENDING THREADS