Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
I have a configuration as below :

Core i5-2500 CPU 3.3Ghz Quad Core
8GB of RAM
ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II Graphics card
Asus P8Z-68-V LE Mainboard
Wndows 7 64-bit Ultimate Operating System

In some games i get fps drops when i turn to another direction and increases after 1 or 2 seconds. This happens quite often during playing.
For example in Assassin's Creed II this happens when my character turns or gets a new viewpoint where parts of the buildings that I see must be redrawn.
Another example is Split Second. When ı do drifting fps drops down dramatically for about 1 second and reincreases again.

When I uninstall the nvidia graphics card driver and reinstall it (no matter what version it is). My problem is solved after first reboot when the driver becomes active. Both of these games are played smoothly.

But after the second reboot the problem reoccurs again and i begin to reexperience the fps drops in some games.

Do you have any idea about what causes this and how can i solve this issue not to reoccur again.

lacrimosa

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Windows have already been automatically applying the latest updates. But this doesn't change anything. Still issue is removed after driver installation (and the reboot after it in order for driver to become active). But after second reboot the issue reoccurs again until I reapply the uninstall-reinstall process again.

foxssj2

Honorable
Apr 5, 2013
Got the same problem!! Games were running smoothly until nvidia update to 314.22 now all games are running bad...I was cheacking if the gpu goes from idle to heavy load and if the voltage is normal but its all ok.
I changed some settings in nvidia panel and I set everything for maximum performance than I hade some speed ups and then back to 15-20fps any ideas?
I got a gtx680 windforce x3