Question FPS DROPS HIGH END PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2021
Recently in the past week my FPS on all games are going down a lot and I’ve done everything: disk cleanup, reset pc, changed some settings to help pc run better, I’ve done basically anything. I really need help because my pc is really high end and should drop 100 FPS randomly within week

SPECS:
2070 Super GIGABYTE OC 3 fans
I7 9700k
32gb ram
1TB SSD
ASROCK Z390 TAICHI
Seasonic Power-supply watts 750

Jul 6, 2020
My SSD is 630 GB or so maybe 720. Also where could I check my temps and what temps are normal for my pc?
You can use Hwmonitor to check your temperatures
Also what is your average FPS and what does it drop down to? And which games are you playing/experiencing these fps drops in
And are you running latest drivers?

Jan 7, 2021
You can use Hwmonitor to check your temperatures
Also what is your average FPS and what does it drop down to? And which games are you playing/experiencing these fps drops in
And are you running latest drivers?
I’m playing fortnite and in lobby it is stable 240 and in game it’s normally 240 to 200 or so and it’s lagging a lot normally and I have a question I recently had to take my CMOS BATTERY out because my screen was black and The cmos battery for my mothboard was out for more than 5 minutes posts say if it’s out for long it clears ram idk if this is the problem if so how do I fix it??

Jan 7, 2021
I’m playing fortnite and in lobby it is stable 240 and in game it’s normally 240 to 200 or so and it’s lagging a lot normally and I have a question I recently had to take my CMOS BATTERY out because my screen was black and The cmos battery for my mothboard was out for more than 5 minutes posts say if it’s out for long it clears ram idk if this is the problem if so how do I fix it??
I would normally get stable FPS now it’s 100-120 on my 240hz monitor

logainofhades

Titan
Is XMP enabled, for your ram? It would have been reset to run at a slower speed, when you reset the CMOS. Are Windows and drivers up to date? I would also invest in more storage. 630 is really close, and 720 is over the 70% full recommendation, as stated in this.

Jan 7, 2021
Is XMP enabled, for your ram? It would have been reset to run at a slower speed, when you reset the CMOS. Are Windows and drivers up to date? I would also invest in more storage. 630 is really close, and 720 is over the 70% full recommendation, as stated in this.

Okay I just checked it says it’s enabled with 32Gb DDR4-3600

Jan 7, 2021
I’ve been playing fortnite for over a year now and everyday until last week is when my pc dropped in FPS. I did everything, reset pc, look at tempature, update files, look at bios, updated drivers, cleared things I don’t use, and a lot more. I used to stabilize 240 FPS now it just drops to 100 frames can someone please help me

SPECS:
I7 9700k
2070 Super OC 3 fans GIGABYTE
32GB RAM TRIDENT Z NEO
ASROCK Z390 MOTHERBOARD
PSU SEASONIC

Jan 7, 2021
about a week ago I made a thread asking for help on my pc. Nothing seemed to work. I was still dropping FPS on directx 12 and direct 11 in fortnite and performance mode. I have a

i7 9700k
2070 super from gigabyte
ASROCK TAICHI z390 pro
1TB SSD

I’ve ran userbenchmarks also updated drivers cleaned pc from dust, overclocked to see if that would work did what userbenchmark told me to do. I just really need help I’m losing interest gaming because of this if anyone can help please. dont hesitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.