FPS drops in all game

Cricker

Honorable
Aug 2, 2017
Hello, so my problem is that, my FPS in all games are very low and for me games are unplayable. -1 week ago my computer was running all game fine and i didnt have any problems now my mostly played game league of L is running with 20 FPS ussaly when my PC was running fine i was playing game with 100 FPS. Also CSGO i could play with 80 fps now it's 15.
I really don't know what could be guilty about this and how could i solve this problem, so im asking for help.

specs
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 8,00 GB RAM
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
I have already this AMD Readon card, but i don't know how it works.

Solution
What is this about an AMD card? Sounds like you have a laptop based on the U model CPU is that correct? From what you say is happening the laptop is probably using the Intel video card on the CPU instead of the AMD video card. Do a system restore to a time before the issue started. Sometimes Windows updates cause issues with gaming and video cards.
What is this about an AMD card? Sounds like you have a laptop based on the U model CPU is that correct? From what you say is happening the laptop is probably using the Intel video card on the CPU instead of the AMD video card. Do a system restore to a time before the issue started. Sometimes Windows updates cause issues with gaming and video cards.

Solution