Question FPS drops in every game (stuttering)

Jul 15, 2019
Hi,
I've built myself PC and from the beginning i can see stuttering and fps drops in every game (tested on GTA:V, CS:GO, NFS Payback, BFV, COD:BO4 and many more).
For example: I have FPS blocked at 120; stutter randomly happens and FPS drops by 1 or 2 sometimes by more.

I've changed between this hardware using all the combinations:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770
RAM: 8GB 2Rx8 PC3 12800U | 8GB 2Rx8 PC3 12800U | 8GB 2Rx8 PC3 12800
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | No GPU
Disk Drives: ADATA SU650 | LiteON MU 3 | WD HDD
MotherBoard: ASUS B85M-G | Dell Optiplex 9010
Power: Be quiet! Straight Power 11 650W | Corsair VS550 550W
OS: Windows 7 |Windows 8.1 | Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 LTSC
Peripherals: 3 different keyboards | 2 different mices

(Current setup in bold)

I've also used many tutorials but nothing worked for example: ISLC, CPU Core Parking, older GPU drivers, older system versions.

If anyone has ideas how can I fix this issue I will be grateful.

Jul 15, 2019
Do you notice the FPS drops? It is normal for FPS to drop by a few digits. Also, do you have 2 sticks of RAM running in dual channel, or a single stick?
I tried one stick and dual channel but nothing changed.
I know it is normal for fps to drop by few digits but stutter is not also sometimes I see fps drops without stutter.

When you tried two sticks, where they both matching (same manufacturer, model, speed and size), and in slot 2 and 4 (empty, RAM, empty, RAM)? Also, how often does the noticeable stutter occur, and do you have many programs running in the background?

Jul 15, 2019
When you tried two sticks, where they both matching (same manufacturer, model, speed and size), and in slot 2 and 4 (empty, RAM, empty, RAM)? Also, how often does the noticeable stutter occur, and do you have many programs running in the background?
When using two sticks, slots were set properly and sticks were matching.
Stutter accours randomly but at least once every few minutes.

TRENDING THREADS