Misc: Antec NX600 RGB + 4RGB FANS 120MMX4 Case
Power supply: Antec NE550M Modular 550W Bronze PSU

Temps on rest:
CPU: 32-40 degrees (Celsius)
GPU: 33-34 degrees (Celsius)
Temps in game:
CPU: 60-70 degrees (Celsius)
GPU: 60-70 degrees (Celsius)

https://prnt.sc/rgezlf Mid game screenshot of the PC's stats according to MSI afterburner.

Bought it a couple of weeks ago, everything worked fine with no lags and today I started having FPS drops, they started in CoD modern warfare warzone I had around solid 90 FPS then drops to 60 and now in assassin's creed syndicate drops from 60/80 to 45/55 (1-ish second drops) Any idea why it happens? (The VRAM being used by assassin's creed according to the settings is 3451 out of 5980, haven't checked modern warfare yet.)
P.S The drops are causing visible lag which interrupts my experience that's why I decided to post about it.

Solution
The program "intelligent standby list cleaner" made by same programmer that did "DDU" (its legit) clears cache and system use. Search google and read about it, its way over my head in knowlage but it actually worked

sobakowa19

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Check your RAM usage just in the task manager. Whats your memory use and cached space? For me that was the problem after looking for a solution for weeks it was really easy to fix. If your cached memory and RAM usage are high there is an easy fix I can tell you about

xpertcheese

Prominent
Mar 14, 2020
Check your RAM usage just in the task manager. Whats your memory use and cached space? For me that was the problem after looking for a solution for weeks it was really easy to fix. If your cached memory and RAM usage are high there is an easy fix I can tell you about
I'm not having the drops anymore but I'd like to hear the solutions in case I/anyone else will need them.

sobakowa19

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
The program "intelligent standby list cleaner" made by same programmer that did "DDU" (its legit) clears cache and system use. Search google and read about it, its way over my head in knowlage but it actually worked

Solution