Fps Drops once I open OBS

May 17, 2018
PC Specs:
i5-8600k 3.6GHz
GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
16GB RAM
Monitor 1: 1080p 144Hz
Monitor 2: 1080p 60Hz

Problem: Once I start up my pc it works fine, my fps is between 150-200 but when I open OBS with not even start streaming and start a game like "League of Legends", it drops to 60fps. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall OBS many times, it doesn't work. I have also tried to reinstall Graphics Drivers and Monitor drivers but still the problem.
My problem started when I updated Windows Build 1803. I tried to go back to my previous version but the problem stilled there.

Solution
Note: 60FPS isn't really complainable (unless, when you start streaming, it drops to sub-30fps)

Your rig is supposed to handle LoL (and others) like a piece of cake.
OBS is known to be usage-happy, so it isn't your game settings.
Until you start streaming, disable the ''Display Capture'' in the middle. It will boost your FPS up until you start streaming.
May 7, 2018
Note: 60FPS isn't really complainable (unless, when you start streaming, it drops to sub-30fps)

Your rig is supposed to handle LoL (and others) like a piece of cake.
OBS is known to be usage-happy, so it isn't your game settings.
Until you start streaming, disable the ''Display Capture'' in the middle. It will boost your FPS up until you start streaming.

Solution
Dec 5, 2019
Had the exact same problem with my OBS and i have and i7 - 8700k 2060 rtx and 32 gigs of ram and nothing worked untill i removed all the sources and scenes from OBS and suddenly the game were running as they should. Do let me know if this works for you.