Nov 1, 2019
Specs:
Intel i7 6700 @ 3.4 Ghz
EVGA 6GB GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
12GB RAM
2TB HDD
3TB HDD
250 GB Samsung SSD (Boot Drive)

I'm not sure what thread this would fit in but it is a graphical issue.

So a few days ago I upgraded to an ssd and installed windows onto it and made it the boot drive. After I got home from work that night and launched a game, I noticed that the FPS was definently not a stable 144 like it used to be. After reinstalling drivers and deleting the windows files off the old hdd I used before upgrading, the problem still occurred, so I moved important files and a few games to my bigger hdd, then completely wiped the ssd and 2tb drive, then reinstalled windows 10 again. After moving stuff back around and launching a game, it worked like it was supposed to for about 15-20 minutes before it started stuttering again.
I've cleaned pc, used DDU and reinstalled drivers multiple times, monitored temps, voltage, checked for memory leaks, messed with v-sync, changed power settings, turned off XboxDVR, etc. and the problem still occurs.
The only thing that temporarily fixes the problem is restarting the computer, and that only works sometimes.

I'm pretty desperate now and any help would be appreciated. The problem started to occur after I upgraded to ssd but I don't believe that would be the problem? Would reinstalling the games help?
Thanks in advance.