Question fps drops when moving mouse

Apr 10, 2015
What are you using to monitor the CPU usage? Wild guess: Do you alt-tab to see the taskmanager and the usage spikes?

Update your drivers and stuff and see if that helps. Can you list any of the games you play. You say that the CPU stands at 13% when not moving your mouse, that's wierd, I'd expect more usage than that, but I don't know what game it is, so who knows.

Did you buy the PC pre-built from a retailer? Recently bought I imagine since you report the problem now.

Feb 27, 2019
What are you using to monitor the CPU usage? Wild guess: Do you alt-tab to see the taskmanager and the usage spikes?

Update your drivers and stuff and see if that helps. Can you list any of the games you play. You say that the CPU stands at 13% when not moving your mouse, that's wierd, I'd expect more usage than that, but I don't know what game it is, so who knows.

Did you buy the PC pre-built from a retailer? Recently bought I imagine since you report the problem now.
nope i ctrl alt del and i see evrything i want from there

i build the pc by my self all my drivers are updated,when i talked with microsoft support they told me that i dont have drivers up to date but they are..i play pubg csgo fortnite lol