Question Fps drops

Jun 2, 2019
Since i bought this laptop, i've been experiencing fps drops ONLY the first minutes of playing. For example, when i play world of warcraft i have 100+ fps, but only the first time i open the map, open my inventory, or open anything that has something to load it freezes for a second. This only happens the first time i do it, then i can play with no problems at all for hours. This happens in all the games i play but especially in world of warcraft, and as i said, only when i "load things" for the first time. Hope you guys can help me and thanks in advance.

Laptop: Asus TUF gaming FX504 series
intel core i5-8300G CPU @ 2.30GHz
8gb ram
gtx 1050 4gb

Jun 3, 2019
My guess is it's either a hard drive that can't keep up with the read speed or low ram. The only way I know of that you can try to fix it is by closing background apps that you don't need and lower settings that are hard drive and ram intensive such as model quality and draw distance.

Jun 2, 2019
Hmm its weird becouse i used to play the same game with an older laptop a lot worse and i had lower constant fps ofc, but never those spikes. Thanks for your answer