Question FPS freezes every once in a while in games

Mar 15, 2020
So I have the following problem:

When I play my (CoD Warzone) game, my FPS first stays at constant 60 and then it suddenly drops to 0 every once in a while before going back to its regular 60 FPS.
And the thing is that when I looked up at how my GPU should run the game, it showed that I should get a constant 40-50 FPS on my graphics settings (this video was about the desktop GPU) but I just keep having that 60 or 0 FPS times.

My question is that can I configure my GPU from somewhere so that it doesn't try to always give me 60 FPS (which will make it lag to 0 every once in a while) and instead I could just put my GPU in a mode where it only renders the amount of frames it should get (40-50 FPS) so it doesn't give away sudden drops time to time by overloading my GPU or whatever is causing that.

If my laptop specs are important, here you go:

CPU: Inter(r) core (TM) i7-8750H @2.20 GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with Max-q Design
RAM: 8 GB (not sure if DDR4)

If more specs are important, let me know.

Also, all of my drivers are updated as well as all of the system updates.
Also also If the RAM seems to be a problem for You then I my friend plays this game also on a laptop and 8GB and he has no problems with any lag.

I am thankful for any answer or help I can get, maybe my GPU is just designed in the way that makes my FPS non-consistant, but that makes no sense to me.

Mar 14, 2020
ill ask you something, do you have a presentation background going?, like, does your desktop image is set to change every 10 min or so?, i had the same problem,. every time the desktop background changed, the fps would go down as hell

Mar 15, 2020
ill ask you something, do you have a presentation background going?, like, does your desktop image is set to change every 10 min or so?, i had the same problem,. every time the desktop background changed, the fps would go down as hell
No, nothing like that, doesn't seem like you have the same problem as I do then.