Question Fps games make my HDD die

Jul 9, 2022
Hi all ,
I have here a weird scenario, when I play specific fps games like (Bf4 , Squad, Insurgency Sandstorm) my hdd gave me a lot of errors on the windows event log as error code 154
But when I play something like RDR2 or the Witcher nothing happens and everything is working fine without any damage.
In addition I ran the disk health on my hdd and didn't come up with any error and I changed the Cables and updated the bios too.
Please guys if anyone has any kind of solution will be great
I have two Disks
Primary is Ssd Kingston 240 gb
Secondary is HDD western digital 1t b
Cpu is Core i5 6500
Mb Asus H110m-k
GPU GTX 1050TI
Ram 8 *2 crucial.

Hi all ,
I have here a weird scenario, when I play specific fps games like (Bf4 , Squad, Insurgency Sandstorm) my hdd gave me a lot of errors on the windows event log as error code 154
But when I play something like RDR2 or the Witcher nothing happens and everything is working fine without any damage.
In addition I ran the disk health on my hdd and didn't come up with any error and I changed the Cables and updated the bios too.
Please guys if anyone has any kind of solution will be great
I have two Disks
Primary is Ssd Kingston 240 gb
Secondary is HDD western digital 1t b
Cpu is Core i5 6500
Mb Asus H110m-k
GPU GTX 1050TI
Ram 8 *2 crucial.
Post a screenshot from crystal disk info for the hdd.

Jul 9, 2022
What Event Viewer errors?

Look in Reliability History as well. Much more user friendly and provides a time line format that can be very revealing.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original, new to build, refurbished, used)?
BITFENIX 600 WATT 80+ , and it is new .

Error code was 154 , which indicates as hardware failure.