Question FPS has dropped on my laptop since updating GPU driver ?

Dec 3, 2023
So i have a 3060M in my laptop and ever since i had that i had some little issues in GPU like Elden Ring just wouldnt use the whole GPU and i would get the same fps in both 4k and 1080p but other games usually worked fine, however i sent my laptop to service for some thermal paste renew (ik i couldve done it in home but i was just kinda scared cus this was my first ever good laptop and its damn expensive in my country) and after sending i started to play Evil West, it had no issues on fps so i never checked the usage of GPU but i never had any bad fps but after updating my gpu driver this morning my fps went to 40 not over not lower just 40.

As you might predict I was little scared so i tried to use Windows's backup thing and got my pc to how it was yesterday and still I only get 40 fps, i see geforce experience thing on my search bar when i search it but i had not downloaded it on my pc the time i got my pc backed up so i just came here, hope someone helps and sorry i forgot to mention it but i updated to the latest version of drivers and i had i think 537.13 well at least its what i got after using back up thingy

Laptop spec
3060 6GB - i5 12500h - 16GB Ram DDR5