Question FPS in CSGO, TF2, and Gmod are nonexistent now

Mar 17, 2019
So I just recently built my PC and just last night (April 14th) I installed a brand new cpu cooler (Noctua NH-D15). I tested CSGO just to see how everything went and it ran just fine normal FPS. Well tonight I get home from work to play some CS and notice in main menu my FPS capped at 99 whereas usually in main menu they cap at 120ish for some reason. I went into a casual server and my FPS capped at 100 and would sometimes stretch up to 110 and 120. I then went in and tested Rainbow Six Siege to see if it was across the board, but Rainbow ran just fine. I then tested PuBG which also ran fine. My friends and I then played sir Overwatch just because we wanted to and I ran fine there. When we were done I went and tested TF2 to see if possibly it was Source games and sure enough I had the same issue where it'd mostly cap at 100 and sometimes go into 110 range. This prompted me to go into Gmod and there it was again, laughing at me. I already tried reinstalling all 3 of those games and completely deleting all files related to those games. I tried testing in Prime95 and Cinebench to make sure everything was working fine which it was. I restarted my PC. I checked driver updates which there were none. I just don't know what to do and would appreciate any and all help.
PLEASE BE AWARE WHEN INSTALLING MY NEW COOLER I DID BEND SOME PINS WHICH I DID FIX RIGHT AFTER BENDING THEM BECAUSE MY OLD HESTSINK STUCK TO MY CPU. I TESTED IN PRIME95, CINEBENCH, AND CSGO AND THEY ALL WORKED PERFECTLY FINE.

PC Specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Xfx Rx 580 8gb
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Pro WiFi
RAM: G.Skill 2x8gb 3000mhz
PSU: 750w 80+ Gold

Thank you for reading all of that and I hope you all can help!

Lutfij

Titan
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU. Do you have a picture to the extend of the bent pins? On another note, did you try uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers to rule out corrupt drivers?