FPS Issues (seriuos FPS drops)

IntiXTH

Prominent
May 16, 2017
Hi!
I have FPS issues with GTA V!
2 months ago the games run in 4xMSAA, FXAA, all settings Very High and Frame Scale 1.5x with 80+ FPS all the time. And now i had to put down the graphics to MSAA Off, FXAA, High settings, and Frame Scaling 0.8 with avg. 60 FPS and it drops to 50 FPS. All my drivers BIOS are up-to-date.
My config:
i5-6600

GIGABYTE GTX 970 WindForce Overclock (not overclocked)

GIGABYTE GA-Z170X- Gaming 3 (all MTHB drivers installed and updated)

16GB G.Skill RipjawsV 2133MHz

FSP 700W Hyper M

Thank you for the answer!

Solution
The game's been updated several times; it could be that they've updated past what your GPU and/or CPU are capable of running smoothly. If that's the case, your options are to either upgrade your CPU or GPU (or both), or live with lower settings. I'm on a 980Ti and I use more or less full settings, and I get probably around 40-50 FPS in most areas. That's plenty for me though.

Carnaxus

Reputable
Apr 18, 2017
The game's been updated several times; it could be that they've updated past what your GPU and/or CPU are capable of running smoothly. If that's the case, your options are to either upgrade your CPU or GPU (or both), or live with lower settings. I'm on a 980Ti and I use more or less full settings, and I get probably around 40-50 FPS in most areas. That's plenty for me though.

Solution