[SOLVED] Fps issues with Valorant and other games

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

albertlow_

Prominent
Aug 23, 2021
PC specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
32GB RAM DDR4
RTX 2060

These last few months I have had fps problems with Valorant and some other game like Sekiro. In Valorant I use all the settings in low and I use the resolution 1440x1080 in full screen and if I have the Brave or Chrome open, discord and Valorant open I get 100 fps with drops at 85-90 fps. In Sekiro I had drops to 0 fps every 15 seconds and I don't know why I have these performance problems.
My RTX 2060 is 2 years old, my 32GB RAM is 1 year old aprox and my Ryzen 5 2600 is 3 years old.

I made a test of all hardware and all is ok.
For testing the hardware I used this two test: Userbenchmark and BurnInTest and both said all my hardware is ok.

Any solution?

Solution
One last question, do you have any idea why if I have XMP enabled in BIOS my RAM still work at 2100mhz instead of 3000?

My motherboard is this: GA-AB350-Gaming
My RAM is: Corsair Vengaence LPX
some of my friend said that it "stucked" some how, gotta do manuual oc and increasing the voltage as the same as the XMP Profile, give it a try.