Jan 29, 2020
I have a lenovo y50, And I have fps issues with Rainbow six: siege (the only game I've played on this).
the game is running off of my system's gpu, but the GPU is more than enough for this, and I also have more than enough ram to run the game (the GPU has 4gb). so tould someone please help me with this

I have a lenovo y50, And I have fps issues with Rainbow six: siege (the only game I've played on this).
the game is running off of my system's gpu, but the GPU is more than enough for this, and I also have more than enough ram to run the game (the GPU has 4gb). so tould someone please help me with this

Sadly your laptop is not very well powered to play that game on high res. Is your GPU the GTX860m? If so, it's really not a great gamer, and you need to dial back settings to get playable frame rates. Just because a GPU has 4gb of vram, doesn't mean much if the underlying hardware is relatively weak.

Your CPU may also impact performance a little. What CPU is in your laptop, and what resolution is the screen?