Question Fps problem

Aug 16, 2019
So.. (sorry for my english)
I played 4 years on my win7 .Today when i upgrade to 10 my fps in games got stuck at 75 how the fuk idk.most interesting question is even if y turn on V-sync i still have 75 (i wamt to mention im playing on the second screen wich have 75hz)
When i deplug the screen from laptop fps got stuck at 60fps
When i had win 7 i didnt have any of these issues only when i upgrade to 10
In league of legends had 130+ same on cs go but now in both games i have 75
I turned of V syng from nvidia settings (820m) but still have same fps idk what to do
Does anyome have a solution?
I installed latest drivers and all stuff, i tried a lot of thing but im stucking at 75 fps.

Hello

Can you please try rolling back to the version of driver that was there in Windows 7 and see if helps?

Sometime the latest driver don't perform well due to compatibility issues or hardware limitations.

Please report back with the results if the problem is not fixed, and you need further assistance in this.

Cheers!!

Aug 16, 2019
Hello

Can you please try rolling back to the version of driver that was there in Windows 7 and see if helps?

Sometime the latest driver don't perform well due to compatibility issues or hardware limitations.

Please report back with the results if the problem is not fixed, and you need further assistance in this.

Cheers!!
I found something actually but it doesnt help me that much.So i was searching i find some comments like ( when im playing on full my fps are the same with the refresh rate)
And i have this too so i launch cs go still have 75 fps on fullscreen but when i change it on fullscreen windowed or just windowed my fps get over 75 .
So im thinking win10 turn v sync on automatically when a game run on fulscreen ?