Mar 25, 2021
I am planning on building a PC with an intel i7-10700K CPU, and GeForce 3060 TI Graphics card in it. I need to know the FPS that I would get on low and high settings on 1080o and 1440p? Thanks.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Your best bet here is to go to YouTube or such and look for benchmark reviews on the specific game and equipment. Content creators do this all the time. I would suggest subtracting around 10% or so of perceived performance based on the wiley tricks these folks pull...

Reactions: Why_Me
Mar 25, 2021
Your best bet here is to go to YouTube or such and look for benchmark reviews on the specific game and equipment. Content creators do this all the time. I would suggest subtracting around 10% or so of perceived performance based on the wiley tricks these folks pull...
Ok thank you. Also, do you think it is overkill to buy these compenents if I only need 144 FPS in fortnite?

Reactions: punkncat

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Mby in 2018 lol, now you need atleast a quad core and a decent GPU to even think of running it at 60FPS.
That performance mode helps a lot though.

TBH, I don't play it. I am familiar with it and know that it runs pretty well on a 4690 and a 970, lol. I am not quick enough any more to play against all these 12yo multiplayer killers. I cry when I get smack talked too.

Reactions: Flayed
TBH, I don't play it. I am familiar with it and know that it runs pretty well on a 4690 and a 970, lol. I am not quick enough any more to play against all these 12yo multiplayer killers. I cry when I get smack talked too.
I downloaded it when my friends and i got that 2 week game rush, after that i deleted it.
I had to use performance mode, since my i3 3240 just cant keep up with the game, and if im being honest its the best feature they've added in a long time, speaking performancewise.
More games need to allow such features.

bobbyboi

Prominent
Jan 4, 2021
Ok thank you. Also, do you think it is overkill to buy these compenents if I only need 144 FPS in fortnite?
I have a three year old system that contains an i7-870 and GTX 960 in it. If I can run on a consistent 75 FPS all medium settings, the RTX 3060 TI and i7-10700k is very overkill. Drop down to a RTX 2060 Super and a Ryzen 5 3600, it's FAR cheaper and will suit your needs :)