HuskyZ

Commendable
Mar 28, 2021
image.png
So i fixed one problems but met another, i recently reset my entire system bc i just wanted to get rid of the bloatware and stuff. Unfortunately after the reset my pc seems a bit more clunky and laggy? In games i get small but repetetive noticable lag spikes, my usages are good except the cpu temp being slightly alarming, even in games like valorant with locked fps my cpu usage and temps are like that. What do you think could be causing this problem?Or is it normal and am i just too sassy now noticing the spikes? I have a 3060 and ryzen 5 5600 its a hp prebuild [pavillion tg01-2092ur] ive had the pc for a year today.

HuskyZ

Commendable
Mar 28, 2021
Sounds like some sort of thermal throttling to me. Check all your temps :)
okay i checked my temps my cpu idles at really high temps, reapplied thermal paste. still the same problem. My cpu and ssd are really underperforming for some reason? It only started happening after i reset my pc and reinstall windows. I still have a warranty on the pc so i might just do that tbh. Also noticed that benchmark apps or scan apps {msi afterburner, nvidia} detect 1-4 percent cpu usage for some reason even tho it goes up to 80 percent while gaming.