fps stuttering while gaming with almost maximum usage of CPU & RAM

Paribesh

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
While gaming my fps is 100+ but after sometimes it suddenly drops to 10. After 5 to 10 seconds it goes back to 100+ fps. This process is repeating itself every time. I used MSI Afterburner to record all these events. When the fps drops to 10, I can see that my CPU usage is maximum about 100% and my RAM usage also goes up to 94% with drastical increase in the graph. And when the fps goes back to 100+ ; i can see that the cpu & ram usage gets to normal about 50-60%. My stock cpu cooler was damaged so i used another cooler. But I think the temperature of the CPU is fine. Its 50-59 degrees celsius when that issue occurs Please help me.

My specifications

Cpu: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+
Motherboard: ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus
Ram: 2GB (dual channel and 1 GB in each slot)
Graphics: Nvidia 210
Graphics driver version: 342.01

Paribesh

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017

When the issue occurs, the processes that use my cpu are dwm.exe, explorer.exe, nvxdsync.exe, csrss.exe

agentbb007

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2006
So does one of those get pegged to 99% or do they sort of share the cpu at 25%? If you can post a screenshot of task manager or resource monitor that might help someone diagnose the issue.

Also found a post where someone recommended this:
Open the start menu, type services.msc and hit Enter.
Scroll for NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, right click on it, click properties, click Stop, and in the drop down box change from Automatic to Disabled. Click Apply.

Paribesh

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017

I cant post the image of the resource monitor because as soon as i minimize the game, all the processes tends to use CPU as they should. I fixed the RAM issue but I can't fix the CPU issue.

Thank you for the idea but I also dont have Nvidia Driver Helper Service installed since I custom installed my NVIDIA drivers. I only installed the graphics driver and Physx.

By the way here's the record from MSI Afterburner: http://imgur.com/MKhRP7t