Question FPS stutters and massive drops all of a sudden.

Sep 8, 2021
My gaming pc was totally fine. Just the next day you could straight away tell that something was wrong. My fps wasn't constant like for example i used to play fortnite creative it used to be at 240 then would drop to maybe 239 and sometimes a bit less. But now it goes all the way down to 70 then back to 240 then 100 then 200 so its fluctuating like crazy., I dont remember doing anything that would harm the pc. Sometimes any mouse movement makes the fps move around like crazy and its mad annoying. Like it wasn't like that before.
My specs are, i5 9400f , 16 gb ram , 2060 super, I would appreciate any tips. Thanks. ++ I also reset my pc to its factory settings which removed everything and reinstalled windows. But the problem seems to persist. Also Im not an expert in computers. Thanks

Last edited:
My gaming pc was totally fine. Just the next day you could straight away tell that something was wrong. My fps wasn't constant like for example i used to play fortnite creative it used to be at 240 then would drop to maybe 239 and sometimes a bit less. But now it goes all the way down to 70 then back to 240 then 100 then 200 so its fluctuating like crazy., I dont remember doing anything that would harm the pc. Sometimes any mouse movement makes the fps move around like crazy and its mad annoying. Like it wasn't like that before.
My specs are, i5 9400f , 16 gb ram , 2060 super, I would appreciate any tips. Thanks. ++ I also reset my pc to its factory settings which removed everything and reinstalled windows. But the problem seems to persist. Also Im not an expert in computers. Thanks
What are the specs, what model is the 2060S?