Apr 13, 2021
2 weeks ago my fps was fine but now I'm getting small but noticeable stutters in Valorant and CSGO. I already uninstalled and reinstalled graphics drivers, updated drivers, updated windows. I disabled dvr also.

Some other context is that I was having PC crashes once a day where it would buzz but I managed to fix that by updating drivers. Could it be an HDMI cable issue? Temperatures are also good

Solution
Did you use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers? If so, did you reinstall the latest drivers sourced from your GPU maker's support site, in an elevated command(manually), i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? YOu will need to parse the specs to your entire build, including the age of the PSU. Also include the BIOS version for your motherboard and the version for your OS.

Is the issue on the two games alone or on other titles(not esports titles btw)?

Lutfij

Titan
Did you use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers? If so, did you reinstall the latest drivers sourced from your GPU maker's support site, in an elevated command(manually), i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? YOu will need to parse the specs to your entire build, including the age of the PSU. Also include the BIOS version for your motherboard and the version for your OS.

Is the issue on the two games alone or on other titles(not esports titles btw)?

Solution