• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question FPS stutters while gaming

Munhe

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
Hi, so the problem i have i believe is connected to the GPU but i am probably wrong. The games i mostly play are World of Warcraft and CoD warzone and some others. I experience like hiccups or stuttering(sorry if i misspelled) during game play, it goes up to 140-150fps no problems since WoW is not a spec heavy game and then it starts having these hiccups and cut outs during some fighting(lets say a raid or more things in the screen) and then sometimes it just goes smooth. I disabled Game bar, game dvr, game mode in windows, have latest Nvidia drivers

Spec: AMD ryzen 2600 (not overclocked)

NVidia 1060 gtx 6gb

8gb 3200 mhz ram

B 450 tomahawk MOBO

with this spec i doubt that WoW should be stuttering so if anyone had similar issues i appreciate the help. If this thread should be moved someplace else sorry for that.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS