Fps went down alot after fresh install of windows.

Irinej

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
So I bought some decent pc and everything worked great on games i could stream witcher 3 on ultra settings etc. played cs go with 200 constant fps.But then i've decided to switch to windows 10 upgrade and everything went down from like 200 fps to 50,40 fps.(it was a clean install w10).So i've got sick after not getting any solution and wanted to clean install my old windows 7 cause everything worked perfect on it before,but im still getting low fps on most games.dota2,csgo..
PC spec : -
- AMD dual-x r9 270
- Ram 8 gig
- AMD processor 8 core 8300
also check the tempreture of my pc http://imgur.com/a/eCaCC

KrazyRock

Reputable
Oct 30, 2015
WARNING: I am French Canadian so my English is not perfect please be tolerant.

Hi I have the same problem after installing Windows 10, I have lost everything and so I decide to send my Motherboard to RMA and after I receive the new one I made a fresh windows installation of windows 7 Pro 64x and I have install a new Liquid CPU Fan the Deepcool Captain 120 and the only thing that was new is the Fan and the Motherboard so I have contact back the RMA service and I have send my Motherboard back and after re building the PC again it was still like that poor FPS and the BIOS is lagging and laggy video on internet (like youtube and twitch) I have made stress test for CPU and GPU and I also have check the SSD and HDD and everything seem fine. and I also watch the RAM. Right now i have no f***ing Idea about what is going on please HELP... This is affecting the BIOS too so what can it be ??

Hardware:

Computer Case: Cooler Master Enforcer
Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K
GPU: MSI GTX 960 4G
RAM: Vengeance® — 4x4GB = 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600
Power Supply: Antec HCG-620M

Symptoms:

- Lag in the BIOS.
- Poor FPS in all game even Starbound.
- Lag in Internet Browser.
- Slow performance.
- Unstable Windows OS.
- Lag in Flash Media Games.

Irinej

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
Bump still need the fix for this.I even took it to a service they reinstalled my windows cleaned our the dust,stress tested it and its till the same.