[SOLVED] Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 Prisma orientation.

Apr 14, 2020
Plodding through my system upgrade. One of my new items is the Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 AIO. Im looking to get into some basic overclocking and I wanted sufficient cooling to accommodate this, but this is besides the point.

Ive settled on the FD Celsius+ S28 Prisma as my cooler, but I wanted to know if i can mount the fans on the case side so the RGB fans show through my Meshify C case. So, to put it simply, if you viewed it from the side it would go;

Radiator>fans>case

All the videos I have seen on youtube show the fans on the inside (Fans>radiaitor>case), is this compulsory or can i mount the AIO the way i want?

Thanks.

Solution
Plodding through my system upgrade. One of my new items is the Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 AIO. Im looking to get into some basic overclocking and I wanted sufficient cooling to accommodate this, but this is besides the point.

Ive settled on the FD Celsius+ S28 Prisma as my cooler, but I wanted to know if i can mount the fans on the case side so the RGB fans show through my Meshify C case. So, to put it simply, if you viewed it from the side it would go;

Radiator>fans>case

All the videos I have seen on youtube show the fans on the inside (Fans>radiaitor>case), is this compulsory or can i mount the AIO the way i want?

Thanks.

There's typically holes on both sides of the radiator for screw holes which use the exact same...

Radiator>fans>case

Thanks.

There's typically holes on both sides of the radiator for screw holes which use the exact same threading. You should be able to mount the fans to either side.

Solution