[SOLVED] Fractal Design Celsius S36 360mm AIO Cooler?

Solution
I have the S24 version of Fractal-Design's Celsius. Per your question, the case will accept a top mounted 360mm radiator as seen, in their specs page, here. It shouldn't be a squeeze unless the motherbaord you own has tall or bulky VRM heatsinks. Mind sharing the make and model of your motherboard and the ram sticks?

Lutfij

Titan
I have the S24 version of Fractal-Design's Celsius. Per your question, the case will accept a top mounted 360mm radiator as seen, in their specs page, here. It shouldn't be a squeeze unless the motherbaord you own has tall or bulky VRM heatsinks. Mind sharing the make and model of your motherboard and the ram sticks?

Solution

hopkins802

Reputable
Jan 25, 2020

Do you like the S24 version?

I have the ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING LGA2066 and Corsair LPX 64GB (4x16GB) 3200MHz.

Lutfij

Titan
I was sponsored by Fractal-Design and I requested the items, the S24 being one of them. Yes I do like, more than like it however I wouldn't want you to think that since I love it, you should too. What we're doing is passing off suggestions. At the end of the day you're left with making decisions for your build with your money and installing them on your own.

With those parts, you look to be good to go!