Fractal Design Launches Two New Define C Series Tempered Glass Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmanrocks

Reputable
Jul 31, 2016

My Corsair Carbide 600C has a 2.5 DVD Bay, my case looks just as cool as their new one in my opinion :)

hannibal

Distinguished
Fractal design cases have been very sturdy and well made, but I Also like more of their bigger versions because of expansion slots. But They say in this article that these Are not mean to be like their bigger cousings, These Are smaller and so some options has been left out. Good looking though if you need silent small case!

I agree but just because I still use my optical drive on a semi regular basis. There's still a bunch of us out there that want a "premium" case that has 5.25 option.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Try the Phanteks, like the Pro-M tempered. Looks quite like the fractals sleek, classy look, just doesn't have the same door, but maintains the double optical.

Personally, if FD could make that optical bay area modular, have the bay as an option or fan as an option, that would be huge bonus. As is, unless you are under full custom loop, that whole area up top ends up as useless, wasted space anyways

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
I moved my aio to front intake on a whim. This took out the hdd cage in my R5, so right now I have my hdd sitting inside the lower, unused optical, as the top optical is populated with a BR burner. Leaves my aio (pull) with plenty of airflow to the gpu. If it wasn't for the fact the krakens use CAM software, I'd probably have used one of those lcd fan controllers that fit optical slots.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Mobo's already do use mobiles to control fan speeds and even OC profiles. My msi mpower Z77 has that capability. Can also use a mobile app through WoL to turn on/off pc from mobile.

But that fingerprint scanner sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.