Andrew

Hey,

I have a question about fragmentation and I can't find any information of
it. OK here it is:

Some applications dynamically allocate and return memory, for example,
object creation and destruction. The sizes of the required memory are not the
same; neither are the durations of the allocated chunks of memory being in
use. This type of memory allocation and returning activities are performed at
the data section of a process image level. How would you suggest to avoid,
alleviate, or solve memory fragmentation problems

Bit of a tricky one

thanks alot

Are you confusing Disk fragmentation with Memory issues? Memory is RAM and
XP takes care of the reasonably. Disk fragmentation occurs whenever we save
files to disk.