Question Frame drop after motherboard replacement?

Dec 30, 2019
Any help is appreciated I have asus gx502 zephyrus s 2070 full non max q and i7-9750 cpu. Backstory time the computer ran perfect before the motherboard died no thermal throttle and never got hot even playing red dead 2 on max, fast forward the motherboard died and got replaced by hidevolution. now while playing red dead 2, destiny 2 heck even Minecraft it will drop down to 10-20 FPS for about 45 seconds to a minute then come back up for like 3-4 minutes. I have updated all drivers and checked everything it’s not hot when it does it so thermal throttle is unlikely, any help please.

Dec 30, 2019
Did they replace the board with the exact same make and model of motherboard that was in there? If not chances are you have some conflicts going on which in reality can only be solved by a reinstall with Windows.
I believe they did asus sent them the motherboard for replacement of course I don’t truely know, is just wiping it back to factory a fix or probably not because it has a partition still or is that for the old mobo