Question Frame Droping and stuttering at very low setting

Alleem

Commendable
Oct 28, 2020
So i got this brand new gpu, zotac gtx 1650 super and the cpu is Ryzen 3 3200g, while play game like valorant, genshin impact and apex legend, the game always run poorly and keep stuttering even in the lowest setting and above 100 fps
, I already check the temp, and cpu and gpu usage and all fine. Is it the gpu defective or i need to upgrade the cpu?

System:
Ryzen 3 3200g
ZOTAC GTX 1650 S
GIGABYTE A320M SV2
2 x 8 2666 ram
Corsair CV 550
ADATA SN650N

Last edited:
Hey there,

Yes, it's kinda expected with your hardware. You CPU is likely limiting your gaming experience. Your CPU has 4c/4t and is likely maxing out.

Set up MSI Afterburner, and set the OSD to show CPU/GPU power, clockspeed, usage and temps.

Run HWInfo along side it, and see if anything is hitting 100% usage.

Edit: Yes, a 5600/g/x would really help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: kurdtnz

Alleem

Commendable
Oct 28, 2020
Hey there,

Yes, it's kinda expected with your hardware. You CPU is likely limiting your gaming experience. Your CPU has 4c/4t and is likely maxing out.

Set up MSI Afterburner, and set the OSD to show CPU/GPU power, clockspeed, usage and temps.

Run HWInfo along side it, and see if anything is hitting 100% usage.

Edit: Yes, a 5600/g/x would really help you.
Thanks for the advice, i test it out and yes the cpu going 100% at some game like valorant and apex legend, but not in genshin impact idk why the cpu usage at this game just at 50% but still stuttering.