Frame Rate Drops in all of my Games

davidinnorway

Reputable
May 3, 2018
Hi, I recently bought a new custom Gaming Computer that me and a friend of mine built ourselves, and a few days ago all of my games started to have low fps. My pc is more or less a beast, I can play all of my games at Max settings, and still get 100+ fps. Now I get 30-90 fps... But when i restart my pc, then the fps is normal, but of course will only last an hour, not an hour ... And then fps is bad again...

I have searched around to see if i can find a fix... but... no luck. I have seen people saying it is because of the CPU, saying it gets overheated. Well I have checked to see if that was the problem, and the temperature looks fine. But i think maybe it can be one of my SSD's and my Hard drive that isn't working properly, but... i don't know... When i put the graphics to low it is fine, but when I put it back to max settings the fps is bad again. People have said it could be a virus, I have checked, and I didn't have any virus. I haven't changed anything in the system... so I have pretty much no clue to what the problem could be. If someone can help me, that would be very much appreciated! :)

PC SPECS:
Graphics card: Nvidia Titan Xp
Cpu: Intel core I7 8700K
Ram: Corsair Dominator 32GB 32000Mhz
Motherboard: Asus Z370-F
Cpu Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115
Hard disk: Seagate 3TB (this is the one i have my singleplayer games)
SSD (1) Samsung 960 PRO 1TB
SSD (2) Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (this the one i have my multiplayer games)
Fans: Corsair AF120mm and Corsair AF140mm
PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W
Case: NZXT S340 Elite Black/Red

davidinnorway

Reputable
May 3, 2018

Well thank you for the help! :) Well the CPU is between 60 and 70 degrees when i'm playing games, or around 50 but i haven't seen it go higher then 70 degrees. But here is the results! http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/8606394