Question Frame Rate Drops on games I used to play on High

Nov 19, 2019
So I've been busy lately and havn't been gaming in a few weeks. So I set up and tried to play some warframe, I used to get frame rate drops on warframe if i was on high settings, and now? I drop even at low settings. So I tried lord of the rings, a game that has never dipped before. Low and behold, it dipped frames. I mean I'm above 60 frames on low medium and high on this laptop.. My specs are AMD A10 3.40GHZ, and a RX 500 series. Can anyone shed light on why this is happining worse then before? I can't sell this laptop because even on WoW I drop, I mean I drop on almost every game I play... This is a serious problem. I paid 350$ for this laptop. This kinda bums me out, any help would be appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to mention the make and model of your laptop. An SKU will help us two fold. Int he interim period, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop's motherboard. Then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall the latest drivers found off of AMD's support site.

Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS