Frame serving from Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7 to TMPGEnc => P..

aa

Hi,

Can I frame serve from Ulead MSP 7.0 to TMPGEnc (or to anything else) ?

If so, how ?

Thanks!

Lazarus

Yes there is a program written by a non ulead person and it costs about $30
IIRC....It has a 30 day trial though....I used it recent and it worked
perfect but cant remember where i got it so you`ll have to search!

Lazarus wrote:

> Yes there is a program written by a non ulead person and it costs about $30
> IIRC....It has a 30 day trial though....I used it recent and it worked
> perfect but cant remember where i got it so you`ll have to search!

The DebugMode PluginPac frameserver that I mentioned previously is free,
BTW.

-WD

Nice one Will ...........I`ll have some of that....thanks!

Starla wrote:

> Nice one Will ...........I`ll have some of that....thanks!

Thank you, drive through.

-WD