Frame Skipping Graphicscard

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, I'm kind of bad with computers but I have an AMD Radeon HD8970m, Not sure if it's good or bad but I'm trying to play a game and it keeps skipping frames. If someone could give me like a walkthrough on how to fix this, I found solutions but they're throwing out all these words and programs which I don't know how to find or work with. I just want to play my games without the game skipping every 2 seconds and freezing for 1 second. Please if you could give me like a step by step to fix this I would appreciate it so much.If you need to know more info about my LAPTOP i can tell you.

Solution

Yup info on laptop would be helpful also the games you are having trouble with,could turn out that there is nothing you can do because the laptop is too weak or it could just be that the games themselves are bad and don't play smooth.

Yup info on laptop would be helpful also the games you are having trouble with,could turn out that there is nothing you can do because the laptop is too weak or it could just be that the games themselves are bad and don't play smooth.

Solution