• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

[SOLVED] Frames suddenly wont hit 144

m1garretth

Commendable
Aug 14, 2017
I was playing rainbow six siege when I noticed that my fps was only 85 to 95. Before I was on a steady 144 even with v sync on. I tried turning v sync off and it didnt help at all. I tried benchmarking the game with all settings low. Still getting 90 to 100 fps. I have an I5 9600k stock clock and rtx 2060 gaming oc. Btw I noticed on the menu my GPU usage is now 99 percent but cpu is 34. Thanks in advance

Lutfij

Titan
Try uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling your drivers with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site. Are you on the latest BIOS update for your platform? Might also want to check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on.

Lutfij

Titan
Try uninstalling your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstalling your drivers with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site. Are you on the latest BIOS update for your platform? Might also want to check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS