Game is assassin creeds origins.

http://prntscr.com/lmftfz

I tried reinstalling windows
upgrading power supply, ram
Using anti virus to get rid of virus which was not present
Used anti malware
used malwarebytes
used windows defender

My last guess is that something is wrong with my motherboard. When i first got it, there was a problem where the bios kept resetting; i fixed it now likely.

There are no temperature issue.
My results are suppose to be like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q3Licj4S3E&t=1s
All the settings are same as the video shows.
+ i get fewer fps in all games

my specs: gtx 1080 windforce
i5 8600k
8gb 2400mhz gskill ripjaws V & 8gb 3200mhz gskill ripjaws V ( Dont tell me that these dont work together, I borrowed 2400mhz 16 gb same brand ram from my friend and there was no change)
2 tb hdd
latest nvidia and windows drivers
gigabyte b360m ds3h (My last trial and error to try to fix but i need to be sure first)

please suggest "solutions".
More about : frametime spike 240ms

Solution
An SSD would be a very good idea if it will be large enough for your needs. Much faster too.

It's possible that your current drive is just too full. Might try cleaning up the system a bit.

Click the start menu and open "Settings". OR right click the start menu and select Settings.

Open the Updates and security settings.

Click on Advanced options.

Turn on the setting for "Give me updates for other microsoft products when I update windows IF it is not already enabled.

Click the back arrow in the top left corner to return to the Windows update main page.

Click on check for updates and then let it run until no more updates are available or until it asks you to restart the system. If it asks to restart the system, then click ok or...
First, update your motherboard bios if there is a newer version available.

Second, do this:

*Graphics card CLEAN install tutorial using the DDU*

Third, I don't believe you understand how memory actually works (And I'm NOT saying that is your problem, but is certainly might be contributing to it especially if it is all running at 2400mhz (Which it IS) or not running in dual channel (Which it MIGHT not be) or all 16GB are not being recognized and used (Which it ALSO might not be, screenshots of your memory configuration from the CPU-Z memory and SPD tabs would be helpful, as would the rest of your system specs such as the EXACT model number of your power supply) , so you should probably read this:

*Resolving memory problems and setting up XMP/DOCP/AMP profiles

As I said before, knowing your FULL system specifications including ALL model numbers for PSU, motherboard, memory, storage drives and your WHOLE cooling configuration would be very helpful. Case model might also be relevant in terms of cooling.

Mahir_2

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016

first, updating my motherboard gives the error message "this app cant release to failure!!".
second, i did a windows reinstall so i had to clean install graphics card anyways
third, my xmp profile is set up and i did ram stress test and other stuff and out of 16gb 11gb is always free when no games or anything are on ( 5 gb compressed because i have many other tabs open probably restarting will fix it. )
the ram speed for both the stick is set at 2400mhz yes.

Where, and how, are you trying to update the bios? From within windows? Don't do that. Download the most recent bios version. Unpack the contents to a USB thumb drive and then go into the bios and update from within the bios. I've never seen any message like you describe while updating the bios from within the bios. If you do, then I'd contact the manufacturer and get help from them on it as you should be able to update and if you can't, and if you don't already have the most recent version, then something is wrong.

Mahir_2

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016

I managed to update the bios to the latest version but i still have the same frametime issue

And did you do the clean install of the Nvidia drivers as outlined in my tutorial? Having the "latest" drivers is not good enough. You often NEED to do a clean install using the DDU AND if you have EVER had a different architecture card in there, say, AMD, then you need to run it once for AMD and then run it again for Nvidia, and THEN install the new drivers.

Mahir_2

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016

I fixed my issue. Found out that my primary harddrive is currently running worse than 92% of the harddrive out there. Games on secondary hard drive is running fine and smooth. I'd just get a ssd soon enough then since it is getting cheaper and cheaper.

An SSD would be a very good idea if it will be large enough for your needs. Much faster too.

It's possible that your current drive is just too full. Might try cleaning up the system a bit.

Click the start menu and open "Settings". OR right click the start menu and select Settings.

Open the Updates and security settings.

Click on Advanced options.

Turn on the setting for "Give me updates for other microsoft products when I update windows IF it is not already enabled.

Click the back arrow in the top left corner to return to the Windows update main page.

Click on check for updates and then let it run until no more updates are available or until it asks you to restart the system. If it asks to restart the system, then click ok or restart manually.

After restart, run Windows update again to make sure no further updates are available.

Next, open Windows explorer, navigate to the Windows folder and locate the Temp folder inside the Windows folder. Delete the contents of the Temp folder.

Open Windows explorer.

Right click on the C: drive and select properties.

Click the box that says Disk cleanup.

Check all of the boxes in the window that pops up. Click ok. In the popup box that says Are you sure you want to permanently delete these files, click Delete files.

Wait until the operation completes. You might need to move your mouse over the top of the Disk cleanup box if it seems like it's not doing anything for more than five minutes.

Now, click on Disk cleanup again. This time click on the box that says Clean up system files. Check ALL of the boxes and then click ok. Click delete files in the next box that pops up.

Next, click on the Tools tab on the Local Disk (C:) properties window.

Cllck the Optimize button.

Select the C: drive and then click Optimize. Wait until the operation completes.

Repeat this procedure for all connected drives one at a time.

Solution