Frances Disaster...

RichPLS

Champion
For those in Florida, our prayers go out to you and yours. I have friends and family in Satellite Beach and Destin areas, and can not contact them to find out about their safety. This is a terrible one, slowing up so, from the news, it looks like some Floridians will be getting pummeled for in excess of 24 hours. The Bahamas are still getting tropical storm force winds and rain!

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200406_sat.html

========================
Try everything...
Do not be afraid of failure, for this is how we learn and grow...
Live life to the fullest...
Do not regret what you have not done!!!

RichPLS

Champion
and, who died and made you mod?!?

Sorry to the rest, for this post. This thread just gets the most traffic. anyway...

I just wanted those that are having a difficult time to know we were thinking about you. And best of luck.

Hope you folks get back on line soon...

========================
Try everything...
Do not be afraid of failure, for this is how we learn and grow...
Live life to the fullest...
Do not regret what you have not done!!!

yeah yeah yeah, I know you want them all to die :lol: .

No one died and made me mod, but this is the CPU section, not the current events section. And since there is no current events section, it belongs in the OTHER.

Secondly, the Graphics Card forum recieves more traffic that the CPU, and so does the OTHER.

Thanks

gothitbycar

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2002
<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=41328#41328" target="_new">Go here and vote</A>

BTW, this is the first time I saw france cause any damage :wink:

-----------------------
oh, its a nice day. TO EAT CHILDREN!!!

endyen

Splendid
Sorry Ned, this is not about you. It is about people in harms way. It does not matter, the cause, it is important to all of us, and belongs.
Every man's death dimminishes me, for I am involved in mankind.
Therefore never ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

Cybercraig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ned, this is your Great-Great Grandmother speaking to you from beyond tomorrow! You started a poll and said you would leave if voted off! Please honey, be a good boy and honor your promise! Grammy loves you..............

Abit IS7 - 3.0C @ 3.6ghz - Mushkin PC4000 (2 X 512) - Sapphire 9800Pro - TT 420 watt Pure Power
Samsung 120gb ATA-100 - Maxtor 40gb ATA - 100
Sony DRU-510A - Yellowtail Merlot

TRENDING THREADS