Francis user-interface for Windows XP

Dear,

Is there any Francis user-interface for Windows XP and Office XP
offically free for download? Thanks!!

-david

Okay, I give, what's a Francis user-interface?

If you mean a French user interface, you must buy the foreign language
edition of the OS and/or software. This is not downloadable, it cannot
simply be tacked on to the system, the French edition must be purchased.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

"David Chow@home (cat bite)" <feeee@catz.kingdom> wrote in message
> Dear,
>
> Is there any Francis user-interface for Windows XP and Office XP
> offically free for download? Thanks!!
>
> -david

Thanks!! but my region retailer no French Version of Windows XP and
Office... too bad...

-david

> Okay, I give, what's a Francis user-interface?
>
> If you mean a French user interface, you must buy the foreign language
> edition of the OS and/or software. This is not downloadable, it cannot
> simply be tacked on to the system, the French edition must be purchased.
>
> --
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>

> "David Chow@home (cat bite)" <feeee@catz.kingdom> wrote in message
> > Dear,
> >
> > Is there any Francis user-interface for Windows XP and Office XP
> > offically free for download? Thanks!!
> >
> > -david

Have you tried Amazon.com?